How do I enter text in the Network Editor?
In the Network Editor, you can view the attributes of a network object in a text box and position the text box.
1) On the Network Objects toolbar, in the row of the desired network object type, click the Edit graphic parameters button.
The list with the graphic parameters of the network object type opens.
2) Make sure that the option is selected for the 'Label visibility' attribute.
3) Click the button next to the 'Label attribute'.
The list of attributes opens.
4) Select the desired entry.
5) Confirm with 'OK'.
6) Click next to the list with the graphic parameters.
The label is shown in the network object.
For more information, click Help > PTV Vissim Help and refer to the section 'Viewing and positioning label of a network object'.