I am required to use an older service pack for a project. How can I downgrade PTV Vissim? And since another project requires the latest service pack, is there a way to quickly and easily switch between service packs of one release version?
In this case, we recommend installing a second standalone installation of the release version and then applying the desired service pack update to it.
Follow these steps:
1) Visit the PTV Vissim and PTV Viswalk Service Pack Download Area: http://cgi.ptvgroup.com/cgi-bin/en/traffic/vissim_download.pl
2) Click on the desired release version.
3) Click Download next to where 'PTV Vissim Setup' is listed in the Product column. (Depending on the release version, you can download files in an EXE or ZIP file format.)
4) With this downloaded file, install PTV Vissim as a second standalone installation.
5) Back on the PTV Vissim and PTV Viswalk Service Pack Download Area page, click Download next to the desired service pack.
6) With this downloaded file, install the service pack, making sure to select the correct installation.