PTV Vissim - Dynamic Assignment (TR-T0206)
Increase flexibility of traffic models with dynamic assignment
If you have to model larger networks, it might be time-consuming and sometimes even difficult to enter the routes because the route choice depends on the signal control and traffic situation. Moreover, it might vary from scenario to scenario. The purpose of this course is to show you how dynamic assignment can assist you in solving this task efficiently. In addition to network preparation and dynamic assignment, you will learn more about further fields of application based on examples.
This course addresses to experienced PTV Vissim users from all disciplines.
You successfully participated in our basic course "PTV Vissim - Introduction to Microscopic Traffic Flow Simulation" (TR-T0201) or have similar experience with PTV Vissim.
Project experience is also recommended.
- Typical fields of application for dynamic assignment
- Preparation of the simulation network, including parking lots, nodes and edges
- Equipping specific vehicles with navigation devices
- Modelling parking management systems and variable direction signs
- Evaluation of simulation results
Next Course Dates
The courses below are the next scheduled course dates. Check our training calendar to see all available dates or contact us if you do not find a suitable date.