PTV Vissim - Public Transport and Pedestrians (TR-T0208)
How to model public transport with pedestrians using PTV Vissim and Viswalk
In this course we will show you how to model public transport networks in Vissim with the preparation of timetables, delay management and BRT and LRT modelling.
We will go through the integration of pedestrian transfer behaviour in a multimodal environment.
In addition to network preparation, we will demonstrate best practices based on examples.
Traffic engineers, traffic planers, planners of public transport stops and stations who want to simulate public transport and pedestrians transfer behavior in a multimodal environment.
You should have successfully completed our course “Realistic pedestrian simulation” (TR-T0203) or have comparable experience with PTV Vissim.
Due to organizational and local conditions, the duration of the course may vary. Please note the details of your chosen course date before booking.
- Developing public transport Vissim networks, including lines, stops and signals
- Overview of Bus Rapid Transit (BRT and Light Rail Transit (LRT) modelling
- Timetable preparation and delay responsive departure management
- Transfer of pedestrians between different modes and levels
- Defining the opening position of doors of vehicles based on PT stop characteristics
- Configuring public transit vehicles
- Configuring transit stop passenger demand
- Evaluating transit operations
- No courses were found
PTV Visum - Extending Capabilities using the COM InterfaceTR-T0112-EN
PTV Vissim - Introduction to Microscopic Traffic Flow SimulationTR-T0201-EN
PTV Vissim - Realistic Pedestrian Simulation with ViswalkTR-T0203-EN
PTV Vissim - Scenario Management, Evaluations and Visualization of Traffic ModelsTR-T0207-EN