PTV Vistro - Introduction to Traffic Analysis (TR-T0301)
Develop skills for traffic studies, impact analysis and signal optimization
In our PTV Vistro Traffic Analysis course, you will learn how to conduct traffic studies, evaluate development impacts and optimize signals all with a single package. We work with interactive examples of intersections, corridors, networks and development scenarios.
Traffic engineers and planners from public and private sectors who would like to carry out their traffic engineering projects efficiently, and in compliance with the latest standards.
A basic understanding of signal timing concepts is helpful, but not required.
Due to organizational and local conditions, the duration of the course may vary. Please note the details of your chosen course date before booking.
- Background images and BingTM Maps
- Network Setup
- Signal timing development
- LOS analysis with Highway Capacity Manual (HCM), Canadian Capacity Guide (CCG) and other methodologies
- Scenario management
- Signal timing optimization of intersections, corridors and networks
- Traffic impact analysis network setup
- Development trip tracking
- Mitigation analysis
- Creation of report-ready figures and output summaries
- Data import from other software packages
- Data export to PTV Vissim microsimulation
- No courses were found