PTV Vistad - Managing and Analysing Accident Data (TR-T0501)
Management of Accident data with PTV Vistad for safer roads
Safety is not a matter of course. Nearly every minute, somebody is hurt or killed in a traffic accident. Therefore, it is important to set clear goals for reducing accidents involving personal injury and also to collect data about accidents, so that suitable measures can be taken to increase traffic safety. If road safety is your daily business, PTV Vistad is the right tool for you to reach vision zero! This state-of-the-art software helps you collect, validate and analyse traffic accident data.
PTV Vistad is a software with which traffic safety experts and traffic planners can quickly and easily record and evaluate accident data. The accident situation can be analysed and thus better understood. It provides a basis for the sustained improvement of road safety by means of derived measures.
The software provides you with optimum support in your road safety work - from the collection and analysis of data, through accident investigation on site, to measures and the monitoring of their effects on road safety.
As a supplement, we offer the one-day course "PTV Visum Safety - Analysis of Accident Data" (TR-T0601).
The course is aimed at safety experts or anyone who has an interest in road safety or accident data and wants to know more about how to use PTV Vistad to efficiently work towards more traffic safety.
Knowledge from accident data analysis is beneficial but not required.
Due to organizational and local conditions, the duration of the course may vary. Please note the details of your chosen course date before booking.
- Importing and collecting accident data
- Quality assurance of accident data: Validation and geocoding of traffic accident data
- Analysis of accident data: map based and statistical evaluation possibilities
- Evaluate accident data: filter accident data according to typical questions and investigate further
- Accident blackspots: Finding accident blackspots, investigating their causes and changes in time
- Reports and exports: Export and process study results
- No courses were found