PTV MaaS Modeller for Visum Users (TR-T1101)
Solidify your MaaS business case
Mobility as a Service (MaaS) will fundamentally change our cities along with day-to-day mobility behaviour. This will lead to tremendous challenges, particularly for mobility providers, automotive manufacturers and city administrations. In this course, you will learn how to simulate an effective business model for your MaaS fleet, based on a specific city model.
Moreover, utilisation of vehicle capacity and vehicle types will also be assessed. We will show you how to calculate and present the relevant KPIs for the operational performance of your vehicle fleet.
Your potential business model can be integrated quite easily in existing transport models and data provided by cities.
PTV MaaS Modeller is aimed at both car manufacturers and mobility providers who wish to bring Shared Mobility services to market with their own vehicle fleet, as well as to business consultants, who want to offer consulting to cities and companies. The training also offers city administrations the possibility to calculate the impact of MaaS on urban transport and control its implementation.
You should have participated in our basic training course "PTV Visum - Introduction to Macroscopic Network Modelling" (TR-T0101) or have appropriate project experience with PTV Visum.
Due to organizational and local conditions, the duration of the course may vary. Please note the details of your chosen course date before booking.
Day 1 (full day):
MaaS in PTV Visum
- MaaS in PTV Visum vs. PTV MaaS Modeller
- Modelling the ride-sharing infrastructure
- Disaggregation of ride-sharing demand
- Definition of ride-sharing systems and tour optimisation
- Analysis of results
- Coupling with public transport
- via mode choice
- via multi-modal assignment
- Web access
Day 2 (half day):
PTV MaaS Modeller (Web)
- Modelling the MaaS vehicle fleet
- Calculation of different scenarios and presentation of results in dashboards
- Defining and interpretation of charts and KPIs for the operational performance of the fleet
- Detailed analysis of MaaS results in PTV Visum