PTV Vissim - Realistic Pedestrian Simulation with Viswalk (TR-T0203)
Do you want to integrate pedestrians into your PTV Vissim simulations and use PTV Viswalk, the tool for the realistic simulation of pedestrian flows? The purpose of this one-day course is to explain the theoretical details of pedestrian simulation and to show you how to develop a pedestrian flow model which allows you to carry out your projects efficiently and successfully.
The course addresses to traffic engineers who want to realistically simulate pedestrians in their models and planners of public transport stations and stops.
You successfully participated in our basic course "PTV Vissim - Introduction to Microscopic Traffic Flow Simulation" (TR-T0201) or have similar experience with PTV Vissim.
Due to organizational and local conditions, the duration of the course may vary. Please note the details of your chosen course date before booking.
- Fields of application for pedestrian simulations
- Modelling levels, ramps, stairs, escalators and elevators, e.g. at public transport stops
- Pedestrian-vehicle interaction: creating crosswalks and crosswalk signalization.
- Calibration and validation of simulations
- Evaluations of pedestrian simulations
- Performing evaluations and generating graphic overlays
- No courses were found