Model. Set. Go.
Get a transportation model of your city in just a week.
The fastest way to a new transport model of your city
PTV Model2Go is a game changer in city and transportation planning: It uses a new technology that automates a important parts of the model-building process and delivers a basic transport model of any city or metropolitan area in the world in just one week. Additionally, any transport model, can be delivered with travel demand data powered by TomTom.
Developing a transport model manually takes months and requires lots of resources and knowhow. PTV Model2Go drastically reduces the time, effort and cost of model-building, making model-based decision-making viable even for small projects.
PTV Model2Go - the all-in-one package
PTV Model2Go Supply
PTV Model2Go Supply represents the network supply of different modes of transport. That includes the road network and associated parameters, such as route types, speeds, and capacities. The automated model also contains the public transport network, timetables, points of interest and structural data. Traffic zones can be generated as well. PTV Model2Go Supply is ready for immediate use after delivery for analysis and visualization.
PTV Model2Go Demand
The new cloud-based process combines smart automation technology with details about the origin/destination demand for your desired area. The travel demand matrices are powered by TomTom's trustworthy, scalable and reliable traffic data, covering, depending on the geographical area, 10% to 30% of the total car transport road traffic, reducing the effort to collect data empirically. The OD data is precise to the point, making it applicable to your desired matrix – resulting in even more accurate results.
PTV Model2Go is ready to perform an array of use cases
Discover our model examples
Shorten the time to model from months to days and focus on what matters.
Avoid human error with automatic data collection and integration.
Improve decision making with hard facts from models.
OD matrices are free from being bound to zones.
Using PTV Model2Go: Details
Model2Go can include:
- Road network including estimated junction detail (available worldwide from Here and TomTom)
- Public transport network including stops, lines, and timetables (based on the standardized GTFS format)
- Bike network with elevation (based on OpenStreetMap)
- Traffic analysis zones and connectors with demographics and travel demand estimates (generated by PTV on the basis of OpenStreetMap data and data science algorithms)
- Mix and match your own data with the data provided in the Model2Go model
What you can do out-of-the-box with Model2Go Supply
- Accessibility analyses (e. g. measure potential for travel by mode and for different purposes)
- Public transport operational planning
- Infrastructure planning
Where Model2Go Supply gives you a head-start for further customization of the model for your needs
- Travel demand forecasting
- Transportation planning
- Demand forecasting for new modes
- Base model for real-time traffic management
- Construction site planning
This is how you get your Model2Go
PTV Model2Go Supply delivers traffic models as Visum files ready to use for analysis and visualization for several basic use cases, and customizable with additional data and modeling for more complex use cases. Edit, improve, analyze your Model2Go model using PTV Visum, the world’s leading transport planning software.
(Model + Software)
|Scope of delivery and term||- One-time model delivery||
- Yearly model delivery
- Min. 3 years subscription term
- Yearly model update
- Min. 3 years subscription term
PTV Visum subscription
Price varies depending on population covered
Price varies depending on level of junction detail